Saturday 25 October 2008

~THANK FOR UR LOVE~

Las9..
im so sad..
and..
angry..~

ke3p cough.ING...
n i cant slp..

fe3l ~sO l0Nely~ T.T

jz wana sum1 tagk bou me...
i noe he was bside me..
but..

later..
when i was coughing...
suddently,a warm hug towards to me...
i noe, who was thr..
tat time, nt tat angry anymore..

thx my b..i love u..
eventot i angry b4 tat..
but..
i noe tat
u r the one tat most care bou me..

..hmm...but I stil angry v him de..
so i m crying n wish to pull him away..

but..
he hold me tight..
and i realize it..
tat i love him so muchhhh...

tis time,
din ANGRY anyMor3...

wana let u noe ..

B ~ I LOVE YOU ... ...

thx 4 u owas acc beside me..

love me..

take care of me..

PROMISE ~ ...NO MATTER WAT HAPEN , I 'LL ALWAYS BY UR SIDE...
... TRUTH HEART~TRUTH LOVE ...

1 comment:

edward ng said...

bb~~i love u too~~n i'll appreciate da time tat together v B.miss u ler~~~